WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A SUPERIOR GARAGE PACKAGE?
Our garage packages are designed with our customers in mind so you get more or what you want and less of what you don’t. While each garage and/or fence project is unique there are many client needs that remain the same. These common supply needs along with the most popular choices have helped us design a base garage package that is suitable for almost all of our potential clients. At Superior Custom Solutions we take pride in delivering the right construction package for your needs as a result we have designed a garage package we know you will love. Should any questions arise while reviewing our garage package options or if you want to receive a no obligation quote we encourage you to contact our team at any time.
Garage Package (base)
- Concrete – 4″ concrete pad with thickened edges, 10mm rebar place 16″ o.c., and 32mpa concrete.
- Building permit and electrical permit.
- Electrical includes 5 interior plugs ‚ 4 interior and 2 exterior lights and 1 GFI plug outside.
- Gable Roof with 4/12
- Engineer approved gable truss
- 7/16″ OSB roof sheathing with H-clips
- 3/8 OSB wall sheathing
- 2×4 walls stud spacing 24″ O.C.
- 30 year shingles (color to match house)
- 2 louver roof vents
- Pressure treated bottom plates
- one 36″x30″ sliding window
- One man door insulated steel (maintenance free) sill gasket between concrete and bottom plate to prevent moisture wicking
- Engineer approved header for overhead door
- Aluminum cladding around garage door opening (maintenance free)
- Siding soffit, fascia to match house standards colors
- 1/2 H.P. Lift Master Door opener with 2 remotes/1 keyless
- Overhead door 16’x7′ – 11/2″ of insulation – lifetime warranty on panels
- 5″ continuous aluminum eaves trough (color to match house)